Who we are
Yerdle is a mission-driven company that has been called a “sharing economy powerhouse” by Fortune magazine for its innovative approach to recommerce. We are at the forefront of creating the circular economy by partnering with the world's leading brands to make it easy for them to buy back and resell their items.
Traditional commerce models are tailored to handle large quantities of individual SKUs, but our white-label technology and logistics are specially built to receive, evaluate, photograph, post and fulfill one-of-a-kind items for the secondary market. Resale is a revenue and customer engagement opportunity growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 25 times the rate of traditional retail. Not only is it good business, it’s essential for the planet.
We’ve recently launched resale marketplaces Patagonia Worn Wear, REI Used Gear, Eileen Fisher Renew, Taylor Stitch Restitch, and Arc’teryx Rock Solid with a strong pipeline of brands eager to participate in the circular economy.
About the Associate Product Manager
Yerdle’s Product team pioneers the recommerce space with features and capabilities to enable world-class brands and retailers to own the secondary market for their products. You understand that as a whilte-label company we are entrusted with our partner’s brand and customers and will leverage your background in ecommerce will help Yerdle to build the best experience possible across all of our web properties. As a member of the product team, you are part of the central hub for partnerships, business development, analytics, design, and engineering. This role will report to the Product Manager of Storefronts and be based in Brisbane, CA, with opportunities to work remotely.
- Be an active participant in the strategic vision, development, and execution of new features & products.
- Build relationships with external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Become the superuser of launched and in-the-works products, ensuring a fully functional product prior to customer delivery.
- Determines customers' (end client, partner and rewarehouse team) needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Document ideas in thoughtful, articulate specs that is shared across Yerdle teams (Design, Engineering, and Partnerships).
- Assist in the onboarding and delivery of high profile partner launches.
- Work iteratively with Engineering and Design to refine solutions.
- Manage and run user tests to ensure product is moving in the right direction.
- Write and deliver training for new product deliveries
- 2-4 years of ecommerce experience
- Basic understanding of agile/software development process (JIRA or other ticket tracking software/process)
- Passion for user experience and design
- A can do attitude
- Willingness to pick up work as needed
Nice to have
- 1-2 years site management, site marketing, or site production experience
- Startup experience
- Retail experience
- Backend and frontend development exposure
- Understanding of SEO/SEM
Our warehouse/office is located in Brisbane, CA -- two miles south of San Francisco -- and most exempt employees work onsite one day per week and remotely otherwise.
Yerdle is proud to be an equal opportunity company and is an affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our potential. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.