Starting wage up to:$13.50/hr
Calling all Foodies! Don't romaine calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do you love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development and excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!
Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for individuals who are passionate about food and people. Busch's offers its employees benefits such as employee discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical, 401K with company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying students!
- Provide guests with prompt, friendly service including determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates guests by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu and answering questions.
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean and food products consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable)
- Wash and sterilize equipment
- Prepare garnishes for drinks
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the coffee station including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues to manager.
- Stock and replenish inventory and supplies.
- Demonstrate behaviors that will win guests for life.
- Demonstrate personal accountability for meeting expectations, goals, and quality of work.
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner and use constructive feedback to make improvements.
- Work together as one team by recognizing accomplishments, demonstrating respect and appreciation, and actively helping others.
- Execute with operational integrity by anticipating problems, taking preventative measures, and adapting to changes that improve our operations or guest experience.
- Consistently follow Busch's policies and procedures.
- Share our passion for our products by being familiar with our products and services and actively seeking and sharing that information.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal and listening skills
- Proficient selling skills, including the ability to ask questions, listen, and make product recommendations
- Proficient merchandising skills including fresh and appealing displays in service, self-service and bakery areas and effective cross merchandising throughout the store
- Proficient cleaning abilities to meet sanitation and visual standards
Busch's is a family owned premier grocery retailer with multiple stores in Southeast Michigan. We are consistently recognized by our guests as an industry leader when it comes to service, product selection, store design and overall atmosphere. You can take pride in being a member of the Busch's family and working in an environment where we truly care about our guests and the products we serve. We also take great care of the associates that take care of our guests. At Busch's, we realize that without caring, motivated and personable associates, there would be no guests to serve.