Part-Time Student Services Coordinator Position
Join the team at EF International Language Campus in Boston. Students come on a weekly basis from around the world to learn English and explore Boston in a fun and safe environment. As a Part-Time Student Services Coordinator, you will excel in a forward-facing role, delivering excellent customer service and demonstrating your problem solving skills, and you will coordinate the 'behind-the-scenes' administrative tasks and functions to keep a busy campus running. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit and a positive 'nothing is impossible' attitude!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is passionate, active, and hands-on
- Invests in their own education and the education of others, in line with EF's mission to open the world through education
- Understands that quality comes from a commitment to customer service and follows-through on the details
- Feels excited to join a team, open to transitions, and flexible to meet challenges
- Believes in the power of travel and language, inspired by their own travel experiences, bilingual a big plus
- Is ready to learn new systems, tools, and applications. A quick and thorough learner and a great explainer
- Will start with a morning to mid-afternoon schedule. Has the ability to adapt or extend hours if necessary
- Assisting in concierge and meal delivery services for students in quarantine
- Responding to student inquiries in-person and online
- Assisting in coordinating flights and orientation details
- Printing and collating weekly graduation and registration documents
- Conducting on-campus tours, helping execute activities and events
- Designing flyers, signs, and other communications
- Providing administrative support across teams, including residence life, activities, and administration
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience, and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
EF Education First is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.