RN, Psychiatry - Part Time, Nights - Premium
Join our Wellpath family and make a difference every day by providing care to society’s most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Our team has the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those of you whose calling it is to serve others, you’ve come to the right organization. This is your moment not only to advance your career, but to join a mission that aligns with yours. We are Wellpath. We are the right people, striving to do the right thing. We will continue to create healthier communities — wherever we go, wherever we grow — one patient at a time.
About this role
Our Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The registered nurse under the supervision of the Charge Nurse(s), directs and guides patient teaching and activities that commensurate with his/her education and demonstrated competencies.
Premium shift differentials ($10.00 per hour) available for full time and part time candidates.
What you bring to the table
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- One (1) or more years clinic experience preferred
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state in which you work, or a valid compact state nurse license
- Current CPR Certification
What you will do
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will:
- Review nursing plans to ensure data collected, nursing diagnoses, and proposed nursing care plans are relative, and that they confirm with authorized policy and procedures.
- Review medical records to ensure nursing practice provided is within boundaries of State guidelines, and that all nursing recordings are in legible SOAP format to include the date, time, signature, and discipline.
- Ensure all referrals for consultation, treatment or resolution of problems are valid and applicable to the documented nursing plans.
- Monitor the nursing service, ensuring the provision of progressive patient care plans, employing the total team approach including patient teaching and self-care.
- Assist the Director of Nursing (DON) to ensure that the technical and clinical skills of the Registered Nurses RNs are current that they function within the scope of their licensure, and nursing actions are not delegated to another provider for which that person is not prepared or qualified.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Our investment in you
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan options
- Time off & leave benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
- And more available here https://wellpathcareers.com/
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.