POSITION DESCRIPTION/ HIRING PROFILE
Position Title: Support Coordinator
Location: Ocean and Monmouth Counties, NJ
Employer of choice for professionals across the country, The Columbus Organization’s Support Coordination Services in NJ continue to grow with immediate need for experienced Support Coordinator in Freehold, NJ. We invite you to join us in making a difference in the lives of many by assisting individuals with intellectual challenges and developmental disabilities.
Don’t miss out on a great job with great pay working with great people! By joining the Columbus Team you will be a valued and appreciated team member that will enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical and Prescription
- Vision Care
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance with Buy-Up Option
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings Account
- Accident/Hospital/Cancer Plans
- Health Advocacy Program
- Generous PTO
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Counseling, Gerontology, Special Education or Rehabilitation.
- Minimum of one year experience in the field of intellectual/developmental disabilities required
- BOGGS Support Coordination Orientation Certificate preferred but not required
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) preferred but not required.
- Basic computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft word to include entering, updating, and maintaining Consumer Information System data.
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be able to provide proof of auto insurance.