Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
- Serve as liaison between TMG's mail and office services team and client departments.
- Responsible for receiving, sorting, and distributing incoming mail (e.g. letters, parcels, U.S. Postal, and interdepartmental) to appropriate recipients and departments.
- Make timely collection of outgoing mail. Prepare and process outbound courier shipments using computer or service provider's equipment.
- Track and maintain records and logs of mailing. Perform accurate data entry as needed.
- Responsible for inventory control of mail and shipment supplies. Pick up and deliver supplies to designated locations as needed for mailing projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to travel to different sites on moments notice. Will be compensated with Travel allowance.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 6 months to 1 year experience in a mail room or experience at FedEx and/or UPS.
- Proficiency in MS-Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential and highly sensitive material.
WATCH Where Service Matters: