This position reports directly to the Sr. Manager of Operational Finance and involves heavy P&L and financial analysis for multiple business units. The successful candidate will organize, maintain, and direct financial transactions and business analysis, which may include: cost and revenue analysis, operations cost analysis, and business analysis. This individual will also prepare financial analysis, statements and reports, and presentations of financial data to Senior Management. In addition, s/he will interact with the senior management team internally, develop relationships with the various divisions at all levels of the organization and provide business guidance based off financial results. An in-depth understanding of operational costs and productivity is essential.
- Develop, design, and deliver key financial reports including, but not limited to: corporate financial statements, expense reporting, budget, and trend analysis, in a timely manner and in compliance with federal, state, and other reporting requirements and laws.
- Manage wide range of financial management responsibilities including:
- Prepare monthly reporting package including key performance measures and leading indicators for management.
- Forecasting and developing annual budgets and operational plans.
- Provide periodic management reports and competitive analysis.
- Providing in-depth analysis of variances to budget.
- Create and analyze pro-forma statements for potential business endeavors for presentation to management.
- Prepare various management presentations, financial analyses, and special projects as needed.
- Ability to identify process inefficiencies and participate in process-improvement deployment.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in accounting or finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA a plus.
- Proficiency with Excel, Hyperion/PBCS, Tableau
- Expert knowledge of monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial analysis and statements (budgets, forecasts, etc.).
- Demonstrated skill in developing and implementing financial, productivity, and cost containment systems.
- Advanced understanding of the preparation and distribution of operating and/or financial statements; detailed financial audits, and comparative assessments and financial analyses.
- A proven track record of success in directing, managing and overseeing the financial activities and analysis across multiple business units.
- Proven ability to work with all levels throughout an organization.
- Strong prioritization skills with a clear focus on results.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and be driven to succeed in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
About Dent Wizard
Dent Wizard is the nation’s undisputed leader in automotive reconditioning services and vehicle protection products – and our success is the result of the great people who serve our customers. We’re stable, growing and have a strong business model, with opportunities in 43 states, 2.5 million vehicles repaired every year and more than 3,000 highly skilled employees. Help us reach new heights and receive the respect, rewards and recognition you deserve.