Senior Product Manager
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, developers, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology in order to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why is this role critical?
As a leader within the Product team you’ll have a critical role, working alongside our Engineering, Clinical and Operational teams to plan, design and develop new product features. You’ll help to identify high-value enhancements, prioritize the Product backlog and drive execution of the Product roadmap.
What you'll be accountable for....
- Relentless focus on the customer
- Become a subject matter expert on care transitions and care coordination, including Utilization Management and Bundled Payment programs
- Work within a team of product managers and UX designers to gather requirements from customers, partners and internal stakeholders on assigned product areas
- Use Data to create deeper understand of business problems and to help articulate the value of various solutions
- Develop exceptional user stories that help the team build incrementally and deliver value to our current and future customers
- Help manage the Product roadmap and investment strategy with key stakeholders
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure seamless delivery of software to support our services business, including pilot and beta programs
- Project manage releases and priorities for current/future projects
- Serve as the point-person for team leads across the company with questions or issues with the product, new features and platform integrations
- Dive into technical issues and help diagnose functional vs technical issues
- Validate and escalate product issues
- Provide leadership and direction across the Product and Engineering teams
What you'll need to be successful...
- 6+ years as a Product Manager in an agile environment
- Inception to launch experience in the product lifecycle of one or more healthcare IT solutions
- Knowledge of how software is developed and deployed iteratively, including Agile and Scrum practices
- Ability to operate in a Services environment on an enterprise product
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Able to work comfortably in an evolving environment and convert ambiguity to clarity
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize and escalate projects and manage the full lifecycle of our projects.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, follow-up and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to work at the company’s facility in Nashville, TN
- Ability to travel occasionally to customers - approx. 10% of the time
NaviHealth is a pioneer in care transitions with a combined unprecedented 16 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage and share risk with our partners. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scaled technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.