Comdata, a division of FLEETCOR has initiated a search for a Director, Program Management for our North America Trucking (NAT) division, with focus on the Over The Road (OTR) segment of trucking. We are seeking an experienced program manager to execute projects and implement products and product enhancements in FLEETCOR's North American Trucking Division.
The North American Trucking Product and Innovation business unit has overall responsibility for all aspects of product strategy, roadmap and innovation for FLEETCOR's North America Trucking Division. The team is accountable for product growth; driving and delivering on new and enhanced solutions; creating a differentiated market position; and forming and launching value-added partnerships. The team sets and leads the product vision, product requirements, the development of strategy and roadmaps, and the go-to-market planning and execution for our products. The team works reciprocally with other business units within FLEETCOR including: North America Fuel, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Implementations, Credit, Risk, and Sales; ensuring alignment across Comdata and FLEETCOR.
The Program Managers will lead projects related to our North American Trucking products. Their responsibilities will be to plan and execute product programs and implementations for Comdata. This position will represent Comdata for program management planning, scope of work, deliverable definition / documentation, and ongoing program management activities. This position will work directly with various levels of customer and Comdata management to effectively and professionally manage product projects. Additionally this position will lead joint development activity and lead customer requirements definition in order to achieve best solution for customers and Comdata. This role will build and maintain internal and external relationships.
The Ideal Candidate
- BS/BA from a 4-year college or university.
- 8-10 years of experience in a combination of product management, project management, and/or strategy consulting roles required.
- Extraordinary project management acumen and mindset
- Contribute by insightful and thoughtful questioning, offering new ideas, and delivering solutions
- Ambitious and resourceful; results oriented; highly innovative. Focused on business value creation through continuous improvement and innovation.
- Highly analytical, data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs.
- Straightforward, collaborative, and non-political personality and leadership style, with strong influence, facilitation, and problem solving skills.
- Effective executor; pivots well from ideation to rapid-cycle implementation. Thrives in less structured environment that values speed-to-market over perfection.
- Energetic and positive executive who can build a highly motivated and high performance team from top to bottom.
- Results oriented, focused on bottom line and comprehensive value creation.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and cross-functional matrixed environment. Ability to be accountable for driving and influencing delivery across the organization
- Strong presentation skills ranging from front line associates through executive team
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you've been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients' bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to 'thrive & grow' thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.