As a Customer Solutions, Team Member it would be your responsibility to answer customer inquires in a call center environment. We are looking for candidates who are dedicated to working hard, having fun and making money while providing legendary service to our customers.
Our schedule operates off a rotation that requires Saturday and Sunday shifts every other weekend. You’ll be given a full 40-hour work week, but your shift rotations will be determined by the need of the business that change week over week. Schedules are published 4-6 weeks in advance so that you know your schedule for the near future.
Hours of Operations:
We are looking for candidates that have availability within these hours.
Monday-Saturday – 6:00 am – 9:15 pm
Sunday: 6:00 am – 8:00 pm
This position offers an hourly rate of $15.25 paid on a bi-weekly schedule.
- Professionally represents Tractor Supply Companies Mission and Values and the Brand in each customer engagement.
- Answers inbound calls in a Call Center environment
- Resolves and documents all customer contacts, inquiries, and concerns in the system.
- Follows through with a sense of urgency on any research or additional contact to ensure customer complaint or query is resolved in a timely manner.
- Partners with the field, vendors and internal departments to ensure resolution to customer contacts as needed.
- Provides product information and project information, which could include recommending products to purchase and/or their effective use.
- May perform other duties as assigned *
- Basic computer skills with experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication (verbal, listening, and written) and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to handle conflict positively
- Strong sense of urgency
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving, multi-tasking and critical thinking skills
- Experience in call logging systems is preferred
- Customer service-focused call center experience is helpful
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our Team Members’ commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 1,900 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 400 with annual revenues of more than $10 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live “Life out Here”!
Click Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work!
Tractor Supply Company offers a competitive Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.