CRM Salesforce Developer/Administrator
As a Salesforce Developer, you will communicate with the Salesforce team to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions for the business's requirements. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision, and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
We have a multiple-org enterprise so collaboration and partnerships are key to ensure everyone has a voice. The team stays ahead of the curve by participating in continuous training on all the latest Salesforce updates so we can remain innovative and provide new solutions to those we serve.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you've been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Programming on Salesforce; Apex classes, Test classes, Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL
- Building Salesforce integrations using Web Service (SOAP & REST API) and Apex Programming
- Providing Tier 3 support to the line of business Salesforce teams
- Implementing new product features
- Troubleshooting and debugging code escalations
- Understanding business requirements & full Salesforce functionality to recommend solutions using declarative work before resorting to programmatic solutions
- Ability to relay requirements to an offshore team to supplement internal teams as needed
- Lightning and Lightning Component experience
- Experience with Sales, Service & Community Clouds
- Salesforce DEV401 Certification
- Salesforce ADM201 Certification
- A thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform with the ability to interact with business users to understand requirements in order to translate them into design specifications
- Salesforce administration, release management and deployment expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce products and ability to think outside of the box to develop solutions by using standard functionality
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force, API, Workflows)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations
- Experience with management of Salesforce.com sandboxes, including their integrations
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Experienced in using version control systems such as Git
- Experience developing with Salesforce: minimum 2 years
- Total overall any coding experience: minimum 5 years