Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners, and communities is our top priority.”
About the Role:
Windstream’s team of Account Directors are vital team members who represent our leading telecommunications brand that connects homeowners, small business, enterprise and carrier partners across the United States. Our team of Account Directors care about technology and connecting customers to products they value. Through providing technical expertise and customer support, our Account Directors create meaningful connections with customers that create long-term relationships.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, research and penetrate meaningful targets.
- Close new enterprise accounts.
- Develop new business aligned with a defined target list of Enterprise clients.
- Grow and manage customer relationships in an assigned territory.
- Serve as the point of contact to educate prospects and customers about the full suite of Windstream Enterprise solutions.
- Establish and maintain new client relationships.
- Team partner enterprise customer relationships in targeted geographies
- Present estimation efforts and proposals to clients and negotiate for sales.
- Drive revenues from go-to-market solutions in your account portfolio.
- Work closely with the Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target account.
- Conduct industry research and competitor analysis.
- Build and manage an account plan for targeted accounts.
- Build and manage a territory plan for a designated region.
- You will report to the Area Director.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Identify Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) & matching 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
College degree or equivalent and 8 years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 12 years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.