- Conduct psychological intake screening assessments and administer full psychological evaluations including intellectual and personality testing.
- Conduct individual and/or family and/or group therapy with young children, adolescents, and families as indicated
- Maintain ongoing report documentation.
- Make clinical recommendations in reports and case conferences.
- Consult collaboratively with caseworkers, youth workers, supervisory staff, foster parents and birth parents on child development, adjustment and behavior management issues.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D in Psychology with Valid New York State Psychology license (or working toward licensure - supervision provided);
- Masters Degree in Psychology or School Psychology (supervision provided) with psychotherapy experience
- Acceptable clearance checks for State Central Register, and fingerprinting as required by the program.
- SCO Family of Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants should forward a letter of introduction and resume through Taleo.
Candidates whose background suggests a good fit with agency and program needs will be contacted in order to secure sample therapy and test reports.
Final candidates will be invited in for interview.