The Account Manager 2 is the primary client services contact responsible for supporting retention, client satisfaction and issue resolution of their assigned accounts. This position is responsible for assisting with all aspects of client relationships to ensure satisfaction and effective use of products and services. Account Manager 2 is assigned a portfolio of customers and is responsible for understanding and resolving issues pertaining to products utilized by the client. A strong level of technical knowledge is needed for this position along with the ability to travel to client sites as needed.
- Works directly with clients to provide day to day account support, problem resolution, research and analysis
- Responds to inbound emails, fax, and phone calls
- Develops and executes a client service delivery strategy for assigned clients around the needs, contracts specifications and cost components
- Conducts regularly scheduled calls, presentations to review business performance, including training and education
- Makes decisions regarding the set up and support of the clients assigned to their care and has the ability to approve financial fee and or transaction concessions
• Prepares and presents solutions in advance to retain relationships
- Uses customer feedback to monitor the status of service levels, identifies problems and revenue growth potential within the client base
- Effectively interact with internal departments to support customer base
- Trouble-shooting of client-raised servicing issues to determine if the issue is a system issue, training issue, or client configuration.
Self-driven to develop professionally, improve performance, and understand the tools in place and maximize their use. Demonstrates leadership qualities that influence peers to work collaboratively, automate manual processes, and use the systems available to their fullest potential. Serves as key contributor in developing and testing new processes and procedures that enhance the users experience. Acts as change agent as appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate
Three years of progressive experience working within a call center or customer service team with demonstrated problem solving skills
Ability to work with large client base
Account Management, Relationship Management experience
Successful candidate will have technical skills in spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel), proprietary systems (Host A and Telemar) and CRM applications (Salesforce); or, the equivalent work experience and technical expertise in call center and account management. Verbal and written communication skills are critical along with the reasoning ability to understand and resolve client issues and escalations timely.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you've been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients' bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to 'thrive & grow' thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.