Are you an experienced Home Health Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes“ to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Home Health Registered Nurse Daily Responsibilities:
- Will provide nursing services in the patients’ homes/facilities
- Expected to complete 6 visits per day (caseload will include elderly population and acute care)
- 50-mile radius from their location
Home Health Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Clear/active RN license in the state of TX
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Recent OASIS experience REQUIRED (no older than 2017)
- Skill set must include recent Adult Home Health experience (not Private Duty), IV Therapy, Picc Lines, Lab Draws, Wound Care, Home Wound Vacs, Catheters, Ostomy Care
- Open to on-call work On-call required (weekend rotation; once every 4 weeks)
- Must have Tablet/emr experience from home care setting
- Homecare Homebase (HCHB) EMR experience (preferred)
- Ability to travel in a car on your own with proof of auto insurance during designated work hours
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday 8:00 Am to 5:00 Pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, $40-55 negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for this Home Health Registered Nurse opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.