Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring Print & Book Production Associates to contribute to our Lightning Source team in Breinigsville, PA..
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can't wait to meet you!
What You Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months continuous work experience required
What You'll Do:
- Operate production equipment including printers, binders and trimmers to achieve shift production volume and meet safety and quality standards
- Learn to operate two or three workstations as assigned.
- Execute timely re-supply of raw materials while operating production equipment
- Notify lead operator and/or specialist when equipment is not operating effectively
- Other duties as assigned