This position primarily is to handle development needs as necessary. Will be required to complete development, learn processes, research and suggest improvements. Assist in defining, testing and maintaining developed solutions. Primarily using proven T-SQL, C# and preferably (or to learn over time) Dynamics AX (X++), with the ability and willingness to learn and self-teach other technologies as needed (NODE, REST APIs, etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
This list is not comprehensive but meant to represent the most common or important duties of the position. Other duties are required and/or assigned.
- C# / .NET development projects
- SQL Server (T-SQL) needs: ad-hoc reports, application queries, data loads, etc.
- Report writing, SSRS, SSAS
- Learn Dynamics AX ERP / X+
• and assist in development
- Learn and apply other development technologies/languages as required
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of education and/or experience required
- C# experienced (intermediate to advanced) required
- T-SQL (intermediate to advanced) required
- ERP experience, Dynamics AX preferred
- Must be self-motivated and multi-task oriented with the ability to learn new concepts and job requirements quickly.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey technical information, decisions and approaches to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, vendors, non-engineers and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Maintains a valid Driver's License.
Essential Job Functions: Critical features of this job are described below. They may be subject to change at any time due to operational or other company demands.
Mental: Must be able to effectively communicate with others; complete and understand complex analysis of computer/phone system issues and business related issues with IT ;research, read, analyze and interpret written materials; meet and exceed company standards; ensure compliance with company policies; respond appropriately to feedback to make improvements; maintain positive working relationships; troubleshoot and solve problems