Ticket & Product Sales Agent - Housing Available (Breckenridge, CO, US)
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
The Ticket and Product Sales Agent is part of the Product Sales & Services (PSS) Department who delivers outstanding guest service while facilitating the sale of Activities, Tickets, Passes, Ski & Snowboard School lessons and child care. As a member of this team, you are part of the guest experience and the face of Vail Resorts!
- Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Part Day, All Day, Weekends and Holidays may be required; Night Skiing support may be available
- Skill Level: High comfort level with windows-based systems, and handheld devices
- Work in our contact centers, ski school locations, ticket/pass offices and throughout our resort to deliver an experience of a lifetime
- Communicate with guests via phone and email
- Accurately and efficiently explain and process all resort products and services
- Complete daily end of Shift pos/register audits
- Be a part of a fun, professional, caring work environment
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment while delivering exceptional experiences
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Able to work outside in a winter environment
- Comfortable working indoors for extended period of time
- High School Diploma
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to maintain a professional presence in the workplace and adhere to our appearance standards
A Ticket and Product Sales team member is a flexible employee who often works across multiple departments and in various roles to support the one resort mentality which could include one of the following:
- Mountain Activities
- Retail Rental operations
- Food and Beverage Support
- Ticket sales or scanning
- Lift Operations
- Base Area Operations
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 472087