It's Time For A Change… Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely about 40% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2018 . Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker's 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare“ in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, and One of the “50 Great Places to Work“ in 2017 by Washingtonian. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you're looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don't just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
New Century Health merged with Evolent Health in 2018 and continues to lead transformative change in specialty care management as an Evolent company. Within the Evolent ecosystem of provider-centric solutions for value-based care, our New Century Health team focuses on cost and quality improvement for oncology and cardiology specialty care. With more than 15 years of proven results, New Century Health generates insights and drives cutting edge innovation through its clinical capabilities and deep understanding of health care informatics, physician management and health care technology systems development. Together, Evolent and New Century Health are harnessing the power of our combined organizations to improve the health of the nation. Join the New Century Health team and put your passion to work for transforming the U.S. health care landscape for patients, providers and payers.
What You'll be Doing
The Supervisor, Client Services is responsible for day to day oversight of the Client Services staff operations by ensuring all activities are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures, creating work-flows, assigning tasks, monitoring productivity of Client Services staff and addressing issues as needed, reviewing Utilization Management daily performance reports to ensure all service level agreements are met and that regulatory requirements are attained, as well as assists in implementing contractual requirements, new procedures, and resolving operational problems. The individual in this role will be expected to be a Subject Matter Expert in all essential duties and responsibilities of the Client Services staff, NCH systems, client contractual agreements and Utilization Management policies and procedures as well as have a working knowledge of HR policies and practices.
The Experience You'll Need
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in call center environment, healthcare or pharmacy setting (required)
- Minimum of (two) 2 years' experience in leadership/supervisory role or relevant demonstrated work experience (required)
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED (required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) (required)
- Familiarity with medical terminology, insurances and healthcare medical coding system (HCPCS) (preferred)
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented and ability to develop employees
- Effectively solves problems to successful resolution
- Self-motivated, self-directed and responsible with a positive attitude and proactive style
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly variable work environment
- Must have an advanced level of attention to detail and perform consistent work product validation
- Ability to effectively manage conflict and maintain calm demeanor in stressful situations
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.