While you may not be able to do the splits (and if you can, good for you!), you can effectively split your time 50/50 between UI and UX functions. You’re also able to prototype in Sketch or Invision. That’s why you’re a shoe-in for success in this Sr. UI/UX Designer role!
Join a rapidly expanding organization that’s doubled their sales in the last year and created an open, friendly environment that technologists like you really adore. You’ll work with passionate people who share your love of telling stories through your designs while keeping the end user in mind. In this exciting position, you will work on new web and mobile projects from researching and wireframing to creating visual designs and implementing them. To qualify for this role, you’ll need experience with web and mobile design, splitting your time 50/50 between UI and UX, Sketch or InVision for prototyping, and experience. Work directly with the CTO, lead a small design team, and work closely with cross functional teams on a ton of enticing technical projects that will stretch your creative and analytical muscles. While you’ll have a lot of exciting things to work on, you’ll never be expected to work overtime. This company emphasizes true work-life balance which means only working 40 hours a week and having perks like flextime so you can adjust those hours to fit your unique needs!
The easiest part of this job: Did I mention how cool this company is? I should have. They’re so cool they pay 100% of each employee’s medical insurance, offer free lunch once a week, and even hand you a bonus on your birthday!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not interested in a job that is a true 50/50 UI/UX split, this won’t be the right position for you.
Don’t do the splits but do split your time 50/50 between UI and UX in this superb Sr. UI/UX Designer opportunity. Apply now or you might miss out!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary ($90,000-$110,000)
- Employer Paid Medical
- Free Weekly Lunches
- Birthday Bonus
- Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead design projects and work closely with a cross functional team of Developers Project Managers, and others
- Lead a small design team of Graphic Designers and a Jr. UI/UX Designer
- Split your time 50/50 between UX functions like research, wireframing, and prototyping, and UI functions like visual design
- Tell stories with your designs and keep the end users in mind
- Communicate effectively with a team that is fluent in English and Korean
- Plan, research, validate design, and implement for a variety of projects
- Work with clients to develop project strategies and design compelling, engaging slide decks and reports
- Research interaction design and technology trends and implement them
What you need:
- Web and mobile design experience
- Experience with a 50% UI, 50% UX split
- Sketch or InVision for prototyping
- Strong Portfolio
- - - - -- - - - - - - - - -
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Southern California area. Whether you’re a jobseeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is full of career oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different than the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive everyday to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news and job hunting resources. Also feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com or 949-333-0057.