What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindredâs transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA within our Subacute Unit, you will:
- Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in facility.
- Collect and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA within our Subacute Unit you will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA in the state of employment.
- Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.