Custodian - Common Areas Part Time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
- Ability to follow prescribed procedures and guidelines in accomplishing tasks as described above.
- Ability to be self-directed.
- Skill in attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate hand tools (may include operating industrial machinery). Must be able to lift between thirty to fifty pounds. Specific work assignments may change without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The majority of work will be performed in a non-climate-controlled environment, will be exposed to severe inclement weather and varying degrees of extreme temperature. Will be exposed to various industrial chemicals, cleaning agents, etc. Will be exposed to strong odors, and loud noise levels.
Schedules will vary depending on business needs, and may entail working nights, weekends and holidays. Must be flexible to work outside of normal departmental operating On-lineSend This Job to a Friend