- Entry Level Role in the Mixing department. The Mixing operator is responsible for operation of the Mixing and Granulation equipment in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures and maintaining 100% cGMP & compliance to ensure the production of quality products.
- To verify the room release status before starting the Mixing and Granulation operation. Learn and Operate Mills, Co-Mills, Vibro Sifter, and Loading/Unloading Drying Ovens with Trays.
- Perform “A“ and “B“ cleaning of “V“ blenders and PIAB. Maintain dedicated equipment list and follow meticulously as per established process. ( “A“ cleaning is performed twice or three times per month before changing to different product or as required by SOP, “B“ cleaning takes one hour and performed after each batch of same product & potency in each shift)
- Operate or tend machines to mix or blend or Granulate any of a wide variety of materials into machinery/equipment. Observes production and monitors equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- To verify the weighing scales and checks the calibration status. Check and verify the ingredient weighed in Pharmacy against PBR entries, report any discrepancy to Supervisor or designee.
- Check/Examine materials, ingredients, or products visually or with hands, in order to ensure conformance establish Standards Procedure. Evaluate information to determine compliance with standards.
- Record entries of each step after completion and maintain the Production batch record after each batch. Keep room neat, clean and organized at all time.
- Be familiar about the staging area for Mixing and Granulation for dispensed batches by Pharmacy and staging.
- High School or GED - Required
- less than one year in Manufacturing
- Required to read, write, and communicate in English -
- High school level math and mechanical skills -
- Flexible to work extended hours when required -
- Ability to work as part of a team -
- Attention to detail and accuracy -