As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Responsible for developing and executing initiatives intended to meet plan retention and growth goals.
- Fully responsible within Tax‐Exempt Markets (TEM) for the relationship management engagement with large plan sponsors (in excess of $100 million in AUM/AUA
Day to day activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- enhancing existing client relationships, including promoting the sale of products and cross-selling initiatives to targeted plan sponsors and to develop trust-based relationships with multiple levels within client organization.
- Proactively contact clients to provide advice, planning and support outside of day-to-day and “standard“ recordkeeping needs.
- Initiate activity that aligns with revenue and profitability targets within TEM organization
- Understand drivers and develop action plan, as appropriate, to ensure client satisfaction.
- Coordinate all resources and other relationship touch points when situation calls for cross organization
collaboration involving sales, marketing, investments, recordkeeping and operations teams.
- Participates in finals presentations, client meetings, requests for proposals and where needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent
6+ years proven client relationship management skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong presentation skills
Strong problem solving skills
In‐depth knowledge of financial products and services, preferably within institutional retirement services market
Professional designations (i.e, CEBS,ChFC,CFP,AIF, etc.) a plus, but not required
Series 6/63 preferred, or required within 90 days of hire
Salesforce.com or comparable CRM database experience a plus
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.