Requisition Number: HOUSE06103
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster and its communities.
1. Responsible for managing the Housekeeping staff under their supervision.
2. Responsible for maintaining the linen closets and carts stocked on all floors (daily).
3. Responsible for the quality of work of the staff under their supervision.
4. Maintains Supply Usage Logs – keeps track of daily usage of supplies by each staff member.
5. Supervises daily sanitation of all resident’s rooms, and after move outs or prior to move-ins. This includes daily sanitation of equipment Ensures proper disposal of biohazards via the contracted vendor.
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in the description. This job description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.
Education and/or experience:
A high school education or equivalent and up to one month related experience or training.
Experience and Basic Knowledge:
Working with older adults in a healthcare setting is desirable, preferably a minimum of 6 months.
EOE, DFWP – “We honor those who have served.”