Supports the licensed Community Association Manager on site with any delegated administrative, financial or operational tasks.
The Assistant Property Manager also provides exemplary service in a manner consistent with the values and mission of the Castle Group. He or she performs all responsibilities while demonstrating outstanding customer service skills representative of Castle Royal Service as it relates to this function. This includes working interdepartmentally, as well as, with our external customers.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (May include some or all of the following as applicable)
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to processing.
- May oversee and schedule staff for site.
- Maintains schedules and timesheets/cards for payroll purposes.
- Keeps track of activity logs and incident reports for the Community Association Manager’s review.
- Assists in preparation of reports for inclusion in monthly board packages.
- Assists with vendor and invoice reconciliation.
- Collects monthly rental payments, makes deposits, runs delinquency reports and sends out delinquency notices, as applicable.
- Prepares rental or new resident packages as required.
- May fill front desk shifts when needed.
- May provide training for new hires in corresponding department.
- Assists in investigations, tape/log reviews for any unusual incidents.
- Assists Community Association Manager with any special requests, i.e. administrative work, mailings, etc.
- May monitor Emergency Response System, if applicable.
- Monitors and controls Electronic Security Control System, where applicable.
- Maintains daily log, records and forms.
- Resolves and follows-up on all complaints/issues and reports to Community Association Manager.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the building/property(s).
- Ensures all safety precautions and procedures are followed while performing duties.
- May be assigned other duties by the on-site Community Association Manager.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Active CAM License required.
- High School diploma required. Associates degree with concentration in business preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of homeowner association management experience required.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Detailed oriented and able to multitask.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills creating effective customer-focused relationships with all levels within the organization.
Intermediate command of computer hardware/software is required; specifically, knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Experience in maintaining a website is desired.
Multiple language fluency is desirable.
Travel and availability requirements:
May be required to travel for training sessions off-site on an ad-hoc basis. May be occasionally required to cover for front desk staff at other communities within a reasonable commuting distance when needed.
Ability to work extended hours and weekends on as needed basis.
Ability to lift up to 5 lbs. and work in a sitting position for long periods of time. Extensive use of fingers for typing and visual use of the computer monitor. Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information by means of the spoken and written word; ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The majority of work will be completed indoors in a temperature-controlled environment with little to moderate noise levels. May require outdoor site visits on an occasional basis.
Disclaimer: This is not an all-inclusive job description. In addition, management has the right to change any portion of this job description at any time and for any reason.
Use the free HTML beautifier or subscribe for a membership to have even more features. You can purchase a license at htmlg.com