ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 30 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
ProMedica is hiring a Nurse Practitioner to support off-site clinics in Bowling Green and Bay Park to serve Wood County School Consortium.
- Split between Bowling Green / Bay Park Clinics (25 minutes apart)
- 1 Provider in each clinic at a time
- Walk-In & Scheduled Visits (Traveler / Urgent Care Visits)
- Monday - Friday, every other Saturday
- Until 7:00 PM on select weekdays
- Rotating evening call
- No Holidays required - offices will be closed
- 3,900 Covered Lives - including employees and their families
- Pediatrics - Geriatrics
- Potential Education Opportunities available
- Serving Patients #1 Priority - Superior Customer Service Personality Required
- Work with a collaborative and collegial team of professionals
- Large referral area encompasses 27-counties throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan
- Attractive vacation and CME
- Competitive compensation with full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability, 401 (k), with employer contribution and deferred retirement options
- Attractive balance of work and lifestyle
- Masters of nursing (MSN) degree.
- Must be licensed or license eligible in the state of Ohio
- Certificate of Authority to practice is required.
- Dietician Experience a plus
- Current CPR certification required.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Additional Schedule Details