Kobe Aluminum Automotive Products
Bowling Green, KY
Job Title: Facilities Custodian
Reports to: Facilities Supervisor
Maintain facilities – Buildings and grounds
- Clean restroom (sinks, toilets urinals, floor, walls and stalls).
- Restock restroom supplies (paper towels, toilet paper, and soap)
- Mop floors throughout the office area including front entrance.
- Clean cafeteria (floors, tables, etc.).
- Empty garbage cans throughout the plant (office area, parking lot, restrooms conference rooms and plants 1-2 and SB).
- Wax floors.
- Clean conference rooms (floors and dusting tables).
- Dusting throughout the office area.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent problem solving and time management
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be able to operate hand floor scrubber.
- Able to work by him or herself with good time management.
- Able to lift heavy objects
- Able to sit, bend, kneel, stand and walk.
- Able to work in extreme heat and cold.
- Willingness to learn and work to be the best of his/her abilities as well to help the Kobe Team to grow from your experience.