Manager Corporate FP&A
Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
Inovalon is seeking a Manager for Corporate FP&A. The candidate will serve as a partner to Investor Relations, Corporate Development, and CFO. The candidate will manage the consolidation of forward looking forecasts/guidance for reporting to “the Street” and Board of Directors. The candidate will consolidate the companies forward looking guidance and analyze performance results relative to guidance. The candidate will identify, evaluate, and realize opportunities to improve the companies' consolidated forecast/guidance process.
- Work closely with internal business clients, including senior Finance and Corporate leaders to consolidate, analyze, and report on the consolidated companies forecast/guidance;
- Own and enhance fan of outcomes (high/medium/low) forecast process to drive predictability;
- Sustain and enhance monthly ELT reporting and analysis package;
- Produce routine and ad hoc consolidated analysis to support management decision-making;
- Work as an independent party with each operating unit FP&A team to stress test their models and identify potential risk areas in the consolidated forecast/budget;
- Partner with all functional areas of the company to define the “story” for each reporting period;
- Partner with each operating unit FP&A team to facilitate year over year efficiency gains;
- Partner with SEC reporting team to drive a continuity of message and coordinate timing of externally facing financial information; and
- Improve and enhance financial processes to streamline, increase accuracy, and enhance business impact.
- 6 to 8 years of corporate consolidation FP&A experience in well-established global public companies;
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting principles, finance concepts, and their application in the budgeting, forecasting, analysis of actual results, and financial decision making;
- Ability to working with limited supervision on competing high visibility and priority projects;
- Proven skill in converting detailed financial analysis into digestible presentations;
- Significant experience in producing presentations of an externally facing quality;
- Effective communication across the organization as well as upwards;
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with ELT members;
- Expert level knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Advanced knowledge of Hyperion Planning and Essbase; and
- Meticulous organization skills, strong customer focus, and flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing business needs.
Inovalon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.