Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
Inovalon Inc., seeks Business Analyst for multiple openings.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge and expertise regarding Inovalon's Quality Spectrum suite of products, in particular QS Flowchart Designer;
- Use and apply T-SQL and other data analysis tools to perform complex data analysis, including production of queries, in support of ad-hoc and standing management or customer requests;
- Perform analytics on a relational datasets to identify root causes, patterns, trends and recommend solutions;
- Assemble data analytical input, including charts, tables, graphs, and other analysis;
- Develop and refine specifications for core features of quality improvement product to generate key performance indicators;
- Participate in project planning activities, and develop project plans for tasks, timelines, and milestones;
- Develop and implement user acceptance test plans and support catalog release management;
- Regularly review and communicate adjustments to requirements, specifications, business processes and prioritization;
- Deliver product training as needed; and Create client-facing documentation related to flowcharts and data flows.
- All candidates to comply with all security policies/procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, or related field of study, plus at least 2 years of experience in the job offered or Analyst, Developer, or a related role.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree plus at least 2 years of experience, Employer is willing to accept a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, or related plus at least 1 year of experience in the job offered or 1 year of experience as an Analyst, Developer, or a related role.
- All applicants must have at least 2 years (1 year if in possession of a relevant Master's degree) experience with: (1) product management or project management; and (2) MSSQL, PostgreSQL, or similar database systems to write queries and perform analysis on large datasets. Telecommuting available with quarterly trips to the corporate headquarters office in Bowie, maryland.