Location: Boulder, CO.
Required Clearance: Secret
ITEC is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join our dynamic and growing team! The selected candidate will be a part of the programs Project Engineering team, where they’ll be responsible for contributing to the lead PE for tasking such as tracking of program metrics, communications for program management, facilities planning, program planning and coordination, and proposals.
- As a high level Project Engineer, they’ll be looked upon as a subject matter expert and contribute as such and will be expected to perform with minimal supervision and will have the ability to take initiative to meet program objectives within their role.
- It is desired they have satellite domain experience, knowledge in ground systems architecture concepts, spacecraft design, and ground services subsystems, etc. In addition, it is desired they have experience in the full product lifecycle: requirements, design, and implementation into a tangible product.
- DoD Top Secret.
- Satellite ground segment experience.
- Program or project engineering experience.
- OPIR Ground Experience.
- Ability to get an SCI.
- SBIRS or other Satellite Ground System Program Experience.
- On-console space/ground operations experience.
- Agile Methodologies.
Since 1999, ITEC has maintained a strong and reputable presence in support of DoD and Intelligence community mission-critical programs.
We are proud of our amazing Company culture. At ITEC, we take excellent care of our employees with competitive salaries, an employee care program and a great benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k with a 4% match (immediate vesting), Short / Long term Disability and Life Insurance.
We invite you to learn more about ITEC at www.teamitec.com. Join us - we are always seeking exceptional talent to join our ITEC Team.