LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner's SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is looking for a Professional Services Consultant who will be a vital member of our customer care team. This individual will drive the technical relationship with our customers and partners by providing advanced architecture, implementation and operational support of LogRhythm's award winning security intelligence solution. A Professional Services Consultant should possess analytical problem-solving skills, demonstrate initiative and pay attention to detail. They need to be willing to work outside their comfort zone and be open to learn new skills. Excellent communication and writing skills are essential and the ability to make formal presentations and speak effectively in public are highly desirable. This individual must carry Top Secret Clearance and can be located on the east coast located near any major metropolitan airport.
- Work collaboratively with other service and product team members to find creative solutions to our customers' challenges.
- Perform remote and on-site customization, installation, and integration of the LogRhythm solution.
- Provide consulting to customers during the testing, evaluation, pilot, production and training phases to ensure a successful deployment.
- Provide custom expert security consulting services to LogRhythm customers with a security operations center (SOC).
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as a consultant in an environment that will translate over to deploying and integrating a complicated security intelligence solution into a global enterprise environment. Must have been a key contributor on complex projects for large enterprise companies.
- Strongly prefer experience working with SIEM or related network security products
- Strong background in network administration. Ability to work at all layers of the OSI model.
- Must have knowledge of basic Windows setup, Windows Domains, trusts, GPOs, server roles, Windows security policies, basic Linux setup, user administration, shell features, package management, event logging, job scheduling, Linux kernel, Linux security and troubleshooting.
- Ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize or solve both complex and straightforward problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information.
- Must Carry Top Secret Clearance
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.