Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Mich., providing employment to more than 700,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, health care and home care. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you enjoy providing excellent Customer Service to a variety of businesses and end users, then this is the position for you! This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a great company. These positions are long term positions, with room for advancement.
- Excellent communication and Customer Service skill
- Knowledge of MS Operating Systems, MS Office, Hardware / Software, Lotus Notes, - Internet/Email
- Remote Access or Remote Desktop experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory helpful
- Knowledge and experience with MS Exchange a plus
- Knowledge and experience with VPN helpful
- Previous experience using Citrix preferred
- Professional work history with a willingness to learn
•Immediately eligible for our optional Health Benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, Short-Term Disability and Group Life Insurance
•Vacation and Holiday Pay
•Access to our company Learning Center for training and career development
•Weekly pay through our electronic pay programs (via direct deposit or pay card)