Chemical Laboratory Technician
Chemical Lab Tech
We are looking for a Chemical Lab Tech to join our pharmaceutical facility based in Boulder. The ideal candidate will have a BS degree and have the ability to work in a chemistry environment with a very strong, robust team.
Local candidates only please.
- Set up glassware for chemistry projects
- Operate some automated chemical machines
- Make up solvent mixtures
- Assist lab and team where needed depending on project workload
- Perform chemical experiments
- Organizing lab workspace
- Clean glassware and equipment
- BS degree, Chemistry is preferred
- Must be able to work into the evening if needed
- Able to organize and have strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player and work well in a busy group
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
This is a Monday- Friday, 8am-5pm position; however, there may be a requirement of some evening work.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.