Salesforce System Administrator
Volt Workforce Solutions is currently assisting a client in Bothell, WA in their search for an experienced Salesforce Administrator. Our client is a global medical device manufacturer.
The Salesforce.com Systems Administrator to become the newest member of our Commercial Operations Team located in their Bothell, WA headquarters. The Salesforce.com Systems Administrator will ensure efficient, effective utilization of the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform for all users. He or she will capture user requirements and translate them into actionable specifications and solutions, employ agile development work methodology along with the desire to deliver solid solutions in a timely manner and analyze SFDC configuration and make recommendations on best practices and process improvements. The Salesforce.com Systems Administrator will work with end users, technical resources, and project teams to integrate SFDC with their custom developed systems and other 3rd party applications.
- Act as key contributor for SFDC implementation project (ongoing with expected version 1.0 release by Jan 1, 2016)
- Customize fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Manage mass imports and exports of data. Champion and help ensure data quality
- Develop custom code to meet user requirements
- Design and build custom objects
- Develop and publish reports and metrics
- Customize the application, maintain it, and train end users
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix production issues
- Act as the primary point of contact for SFDC users. Provide high quality support via both telephone and email. Facilitate/conduct meetings if needed.
- Understand the goals of our organization and help develop and document a clear vision for the use of the application
- Ensures steady progress without overwhelming and alienating the user base.
- Help improve processes and model that mindset when dealing with user community.
- Administration encompasses but is not limited to: user management, configuration, customization, report and dashboard development, data management, campaign management, training, and support for AppExchange applications, support for Custom Integrations, Business Analysis, and Documentation.
- Implement enhancements and roll out new features. Execute solution activities such as gathering and documenting requirements, estimating tasks, data mapping, object modelling, page layout design and rule logic definition in the context of the SFDC application, including 3rd party app exchange applications, coordinate testing activities, represent changes to governing groups, and deploy changes.
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance and improvements, configuration development, testing, data integrity, backups, etc.
- Test and QA of enhancements/changes using sandbox and/or coordinate the testing with the Verathon IT Team.
- Create training materials and user documentation, and maintain such documentation as business needs evolve. Train users on enhancements and new functionality.
- Stay current with new Salesforce.com release documentation.
- Stay current with Salesforce certifications
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of hands-on experience administering SFDC
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and ability to make trade-offs
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task, manage changing priorities and workload
- Customer-centric. Excellent team player - able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. is an international provider of staffing services, outsourcing solutions, and information technology infrastructure services. We offer a candidate referral bonus, please inquire for more details. (Conditions and restrictions apply).
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.