Project Coordinator or Jr. PM role
Top Three Skills:
- Project Management (Infrastructure)
- 2+ years Prior experience managing network/Infrastructure projects
- Ability to understand and communicate with technical individuals in the network and infrastructure space around HW and SW.
- This team focuses on project leadership around network infrastructure projects and programs. General experience working on large, complex infrastructure projects is required.
- Manages all aspects of large and complex projects throughout the IT infrastructure and application development project nd lifecycles including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Translates project requirements into project objectives and tasks, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle
- Develops detailed project schedules, resource plans, status reports, budget forecasts and influences the effectiveness of a team that integrates multiple functions/disciplines.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies: Position Requirements
*Must have strong background and experience in Data Center program management including build/migration efforts
*Experience in data center resiliency, continuity, and efforts around improved availability
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Need excellent meeting facilitation skills.
*Exceptional problem solving skills.
*Quick recall of multiple work streams.
*Calming demeanor in difficult circumstances.
*Ability to motivate project teams to build team morale and group commitment to project goals and deliverables.
*Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across several project assignments.
*Ability to manage, control and report on project budget Ability to interact and communicate professionally with all levels of staff and management as required to coordinate project deliverables, deliver status reports, and facilitate meetings.
*MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint, Visio, Outlook)
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.