Are you engaged in addressing the challenges facing the research and development of novel compounds in Oncology and Rare Disease? Are you passionate about impacting the health and lives of patients around the world? Do you have that inner drive and love for that feeling you get when you find an innovative new sponsor to work with?
Precision for Medicine, Oncology and Rare Disease is not your typical CRO. You will be embarking on an opportunity to work within the Oncology and Rare Disease market for a company that stands out far beyond others in the crowd with a standout value proposition.
- Your blood, sweat, and tears are worth the investment because you also believe that Precision Medicine is a differentiator and you are committed to sticking it out.
- You are creative in getting the research done.
- You are agile when it comes to networking and always invest the time to know all the players, who the influencers vs decision makers are, and what the budget cycles are.
- You know how to find your own leads and won't wait until someone else gives them to you.
- You are a master story teller that can promote an organization that purchasers may not be familiar with.
- You are driven to continuously learn. You test what works and what doesn't. You love to immerse yourself into a sponsor's new therapeutic product and care about finding different ways to approach their journey.
- When a potential collaboration doesn't go our way, you find innovative new ways to re-engage.
You are ambitious, independent, and a phenomenal teammate. You are curious, inquisitive, and able to present complex topics simply and rationally. You're high energy, credible, and ethical business development professional who is strategically oriented but executes accurately. You demonstrate a willingness and a curiosity to learn and adapt as the your client's needs change.
How You Will Make a Difference:
As a Senior Director of Business Development, you will plan and direct all of the marketing and sales activities for your business. You will serve as the primary point of contact for external clients and potential partners in the advancement of PFMORD goals and business endeavors. You will:
- Collaborate and strategize with our internal leaders to sell our clinical trial professional services to pharma and biotech companies in your assigned territory.
- Build customer relationships resulting in continued business growth and achievement of sales goals.
- Identify, qualify, and close business opportunities for PFMORD within your region.
- Graduate, postgraduate, 4-year college degree, with experience ideally in a business, scientific or healthcare discipline
- 12 years or more of experience in the CRO/pharmaceutical industry,
- Valid drivers license and availability for domestic and international travel including overnight stays (30-40%)
- Consistent track record in securing and winning new business in the CRO/pharmaceutical industry
- Corporate management and sales experience
- Post-graduate or graduate degree
Precision for Medicine, Oncology & Rare Disease is a precision medicine CRO. Precision's uniquely integrated offering enables the science of precision medicine by combining novel clinical trial designs, industry-leading operational and medical experts, advanced biomarker and data analytics solutions, and an unequivocal real passion for rare diseases and oncology.
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer and rare diseases—and we are passionate about helping you harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC