We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Lead a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a talented Vice President to lead our team in planning, analysis, reporting, and implementation of innovative financial systems. Our next phase of growth requires an experienced leader who is comfortable with cross-functional collaboration and who thrives in a fast-paced, technology-focused environment. Does this sound like you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis:
- You will develop our long-term plan, set corresponding annual budgets, recap monthly and quarterly results, forecast the business, and provide data-driven recommendations for improvement of financial performance.
- Partner across the organization as the company prepares for the potential to be publicly traded. You will identify and report on operational metrics that could be shared with public equity investor base.
- You will manage and improve various reporting cycles and lead the monthly forecasting process, including full P&L ownership and presentation to the executive leadership team.
- Place specific emphasis on intellectual curiosity to identify “root cause” drivers of results and offer clear operational recommendations to accelerate and remediate outcomes.
- Lead and coach a large team of talented Financial Planning & Analysis professionals who have a combination of product and functional areas of accountability.
- Collaborate with team members at all levels of the organization; serve as the subject matter expert on all financial and operating metrics within the company.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 10+ years of finance experience.
- A passion for converting long-term goals into actionable annual budgets.
- BA/BS in Business, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
- A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Proven experience developing talent and managing large teams.
- You also have multiple years of Vice President-level leadership experience.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.