Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
Catalant is currently seeking a Technical Sales Associate/Engineer with proven SaaS experience to join Catalant’s Technical Sales Team.
What you’ll do
The Technical Sales role will be responsible for:
- Delighting customers with ad-hoc and use case tailored product demonstrations
- Architecting what-if product configurations ahead of demand (inventiveness)
- Having deep technical understanding of Catalant’s product capabilities and serving as the technical point of contact and product subject matter expert during the pre-sales and post-sales process
- Understanding client’s business objectives, technical and product requirements and translating the client’s needs into a viable experience
- Architecting and delivering compelling product experiences to a wide variety of audiences, ranging from C-Suite executives to technical stakeholders
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, including Business Transformation, Sales, Marketing, Design, Product and Engineering.
- Familiarity with Python or other modern Object-Oriented development language is a plus.
- As Catalant’s regional footprint expands, so will the Global Technical Sales Experts team.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer-facing technical sales or product management role with SaaS solutions
- Strong presentation, demonstration and communications skills and ability to influence executive audiences
- Team player mindset with entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 50% of time) to achieve commercial objectives