Our Professional Services Department is looking for a Technical Integration Specialist to translate the business and technical objectives of our prospects and customers into an effective and scalable solution within the Motus system. In this role, you will collaborate with Professional Services, Business Development, Product, and our customers to enable standard technical integration offerings, as well as scope custom requests. You will be responsible for translating our customers’ business objectives into a technical solution and designing the appropriate recommendation to fit the customer and our system. You will liaise with the customer and internal teams to implement desired solutions and ensure adherence to the expected project timeline. You will ultimately be responsible for driving efficiency, scalability, and customer satisfaction across the Professional Services standard integration and custom request process.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a good balance between our business development strategy and supporting our clients’ needs and objectives. Has the ability to prioritize, take initiative, be resourceful and learn quickly, as well as an unwavering commitment to excellence is essential. Our ideal candidate has a knack for identifying process improvements, strong interpersonal, organization, and communication skills, and a passion for driving customer success.
- Main technical point of contact for client/Motus integrations including data feeds, API, Salesforce and Single Sign-On.
- Partner with Motus Business Development, Professional Services, Product, and IT teams to capture customer/prospect requirements for customized Professional Services solutions.
- Upon final solution design, draft SOW for legal review and customer execution.
- Work with Professional Services, Sales, and Product Teams to deeply understand product capabilities and suggest improvements and new features based on market needs.
- Ability to manage multiple client projects in various phases.
- Articulate and demonstrate the value propositions of our integration offerings to clients.
- Setup all integrations and custom Professional Services solutions within Motus platform.
- Perform all pre and post move-to-production testing with client to ensure successful transaction and accurate data.
- Once integrations are live, work with 3rd parties if troubleshooting/support is required.
- Apply IT industry and best practice knowledge to understand and support clients’ business objectives.
- Maintain and enhance technical knowledge & expertise in relevant technologies & strategies through learning events (such as attendance at formal training programs, industry seminars, & self-education).
- Create and maintain technical documentation to support integration services as needed.
- Cultivate strong teaming relationships with internal Motus employees.
- Initiate ongoing communications and follow-ups to ensure client integration objectives are met.
- Communicate project progress in a timely manner to all client and Motus stakeholders.
- Ensure proper client knowledge handoff between client and Service teams.
- Set up project plans, report on the status of milestones, and proactively identify project risks.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Business or a related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of best practices in B2B technical integrations preferred.
- Possess exemplary communication skills via phone, email, in customer-facing situations and across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with a broad range of clients across varying sizes and industries.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and project management skills.
- Knowledge Salesforce.com.
- Strong time and prioritization management skills.
- Possess a sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done.
- Strong business acumen, high level of confidence and dynamic and engaging presence.
- Consistently demonstrate Motus core values – brave, curious & exceptional.
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
For companies with mobile workers that drive for business, we are the most accurate mileage reimbursement and tracking solution available. The way we see it — mileage tracking and reimbursement don’t need to be complicated. With an automated technology solution, companies gain visibility into their mobile workforce and accuracy in reimbursing every employee based on how much they drive and where they drive. The result? More time for employees to be productive in the field and sustainable cost savings for the business. You wouldn’t reimburse someone for a client dinner without a receipt, so why should mileage be any different?
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), unlimited vacation, time-off for volunteering, and more.