DataRobot is proudly expanding its enablement operations. We are seeking a technical person who can spearhead enablement efforts in support of our customer-facing engineering team.
In this role you will deeply understand the technologies & processes employed by our customer facing engineers, and in turn teach/train and enable new hires to quickly ramp up to speed.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the various technologies we use to deploy our platform within client-organizations, including but not limited to: Hadoop, Domino, DataBricks, Python, R, C# and Java.
In addition to these deep technical skills, a standout candidate will also have a working knowledge of various statistical and data science / machine learning techniques such as: Data preprocessing, Regression, Classification, Clustering.
This role is based in Boston, MA. Supremely qualified candidates from other geographies in the USA are invited to apply for consideration.
About our field engineers:
A field engineer at DataRobot supports both the sales and data science teams during presales and postsales. Pre-sales activities include but are not limited to security, architecture and POC-related discussions and support. Field Engineers usually have named accounts and are responsible for the successful maintenance of our platform.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience installing, managing and supporting platforms running on Linux
- Data management/wrangling or software development experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise software with experience of supporting its deployment in large enterprise accounts
- Bonus: Experience of working with enterprise customers, providing engineering, infrastructure, and technical guidance and support
Additional Bonus points:
- Experience with cloud IaaS providers (AWS EC2, Azure)
- Hadoop, Spark or BI expertise
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience