VPNE Parking Solutions is a family-owned, fun, and rapidly growing company headquartered in the Greater Boston Area. We are the parking and transportation business partner to the most prestigious health-care institutions, commercial property owners and developers, financial institutions, and hospitality companies. We promote growth from within and instill our company's family values in an ever-expanding business. Our employees are energetic, friendly, and proactive in helping VPNE build its brand.
Are you a dedicated professional who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, team-oriented environment? Are you interested in joining a community of employees who are spirited, driven, and diverse?
If so, park yourself at VPNE Parking Solutions. We are a recognized leader in the hospitality industry, looking for people like you to help us drive our clients' business and build their brand. Apply today to jump-start your future!
The role of the Supervisor is to facilitate an impressive operation with enthusiastic team members by providing exceptional service. This includes making an exceptional impression on every guest by engaging with our guests in a positive and friendly manner and giving the guest the best experience possible while providing safe and efficient service.
- Ensures employees and guests are safe at all times.
- If needed - operates vehicles in a safe manner to minimize the potential for accidents.
- Oversees the tracking of keys and vehicles throughout the garage.
- Ensures all team members are providing exceptional guest experiences to every guest by smiling at, greeting and helping every guest as they enter the garage.
- Maintains garage organization.
- Sets the tone for the workplace by keeping an upbeat attitude.
- Must be enthusiastic about the job, creating a positive environment for the team members and customers to enjoy.
- Helps team members to remember to always use approved language choices.
- Communicate with other co-workers to inform each other of the organizational plan constructed when the shift is over.
- Must set an example by looking sharp at all times and helping employees understand how to successfully adhere to VPNE’s uniform guidelines.
- Oversee team members to keep a professional work area.
Years of Experience: Entry Level
Language Skills: Proficient in English both verbally and written
- Friendly and Outgoing
- Supervisory experience
- Able to smile during customer interactions
- Possess an upbeat personality, willingness to go the extra mile, and a strong work ethic
- Maintain uniform standards when on job premises
- Ability to run and move quickly
- Ability to organize cars efficiently
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to safely operate vehicles and pass a driving test on a manual transmission vehicle
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid Driver’s License in state of residency
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and RMV check
- Ability to create relationships with customers
- Be organized
- Clean driving record deemed insurable by VPNE's current insurance provider
- Paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Commuter benefits
- Childcare benefits
- Discount programs
- Short-term disability
- Accident insurance
- Life insurance
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.