Hey Boston! Guess what? Everlane continues to grow our retail footprint and we are very excited to announce the opening of our 6th store in your city! We are very proud of our retail growth and very excited to bring Everlane IRL to Boston.
As the first step to opening an iconic store, we need a strong Store Leader!
**We understand that we are about to enter the holiday season, so we feel that it's important to note that while we are starting the recruiting and interview process right now, this role will not start until early 2020.**
As the Store Leader of the new Boston store, you will be responsible for building and training your team, working with cross-functional partners during the NSO process and then continually driving our business through excellent operational and team management.
The ideal candidate loves developing others, has strong interpersonal skills and is energized by tackling complex operational opportunities. You're known as a community builder and go-getter, and have extensive experience shift managing a high-volume retail store.
In this role, you will work directly with our retail leadership team to manage your store team, and will report directly to our Director of Stores.
- Support Floor Leaders in meeting daily financial goals
- Ensure Everlane brand and mission are being represented constantly
- Coach Floor Leaders and Assistant Managers, identify learning opportunities, and create development plans
- Drive the business through entrepreneurial leadership
- Drive excellence in customer experience
- Own financial reporting and weekly updates as well as 4 wall P&L
- Participate in visual merchandising and coach team on store standards
- Develop and train teams, recruit to fill positions with highly motivated and exceptional candidates
- Conceptualize and execute innovative projects
- Build community and host inspirational events
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years of store leadership experience in a high-volume retail environment
- Action-oriented, driving for results
- Ability to motivate others and build effective teams
- Skilled at mediating and negotiating to resolve conflict
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knows how to have fun and boost positive vibes
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.