You love our products and enjoy keeping them organized for the sales team! You may work behind the scenes, but as a key player of the retail team, your role is very important to driving sales. You ensure shipment is accurately received, neatly stocked, and consistently maintained for our Sales Associates, and you're willing to help the team where needed. The more organized the stockroom, the quicker the sales team can find products and provide the Customer a great in-store experience. Your accurate and efficient work in the stockroom ensures your success because you've set the sales team up for success!
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Supports sales associates in maximizing the shopping experience for customers
- Assist in processing all inventory movements between store and distribution
- Maintains a clean, organized and efficient stockroom while adhering to company standards and safety requirements
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate stock levels and ensuring sizes and styles are represented
- Prepares merchandise to go out onto the sales floor, including display shoes
- 6 - 9 months of retail experience
- Exude a friendly and positive demeanor at all times
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to kneel, stoop, climb ladders, use stairs, reach, pull and lift weights of usually 5-30 pounds.
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays