STAFFING RECRUITER - Hiring Immediately (Full-time)
Are you seeking an industry or organizational change and/or opportunity?
Looking to put your education, determination, and high-volume recruiting capabilities to the test, awhile learning new skills?
We are a Northeast Hospitality Support/Staffing Firm seeking a coachable, eager, and enthusiastic staffing recruiter; one who can support hospitality recruiting efforts that are necessary to fulfill our elite clientele and their needs. We support some of the most prestigious and top facilities in the Tri-State.
- Full-Time (5 standard 8 hr days) Saturday availability highly preferred
- Various Shift Times include 8am-4pm, 10am-6:30pm, and 11am-7pm
- Office Location: Boston, MA
Recruitment Focuses Include:
- Interviewing incoming candidates via in-person and digital methods
- Confident inter-personal & phone skills a MUST!
- Finalizing any necessary on-boarding steps via an ATS and digital platform.
Our ideal Recruitment Coordinator:
- Is adaptive to company needs and methods
- Eager to perform
- Results & Performance Driven
- Needs minimal direction & is a self-starter
- Has a fantastic attitude and coachable personality
Screen candidates resumes and job applications
Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
Regularly communicate with management and coordinating department to assess needs
Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Promote companys reputation as best place to work Skills
Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing
agency recruiter highly preferred)
Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, and/or competency-based)
Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc)
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong decision-making skills
- Has some experience in Hospitality field, associates preferred, and sales experience is a plus.
- Hiring manager / HR / Recruitment / staffing experience preferred
- US Authorized, 18+ and Can pass a background check
- Reliable transportation to commute to Downtown Boston
- Vaccinated against Covid-19 is highly preferred
If you are ready to immerse yourself in an active and growing organization, Apply today & we will be in touch with you promptly.