Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for students worldwide. Based in Boston, the company works directly with top-ranked, nonprofit American universities to build innovative programs and high-touch, technology-driven services that help talented students thrive and become global citizens.
The Commissions Specialist analyzes, processes, and manages commission and bonus payments to global channel partners and recruitment team staff members. Reporting to the Commissioners Manager, this individual assists throughout the entire process, from data verification through completion of payment. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment and welcomes this opportunity to support our continued success and growth.
Commissions & Bonus
- Review and analyze bonus and commission plans; calculate bonus and commission liabilities
- Work with Commissions Analyst to partner with teams to gather all student enrollment information across all partner universities
- Assist in the production and distribution of commission and bonus statements
- Maintain and analyze system data that is critical for commission functions
- Proactively identify areas of concern in commissioning process and recommend improvements
- Process commission and bonus payments and record entries in the accounting system
- Assist in automation initiatives for commission and bonus processing
- Reconcile commission payment to revenue recognition schedule
- B.A./B.S. degree
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 1-2 years of experience in an analytical or a finance-oriented role, preferably commissions related
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty
- Customer service focused; strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive them through completion
- Working knowledge of Netsuite and Salesforce.com
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Background Check Required--Education, Criminal, Identity
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.