Software Engineer - FHIR APIs (Remote)
At 1upHealth, we are united by our shared goal - unlock healthcare data to improve patient and financial outcomes.
As a leader in FHIR® interoperability, our core belief is that unleashing the power that lies within health data can improve the way that we operate in our industry. We are on a mission to make it easier to access, aggregate, analyze and share healthcare data. Through our secure FHIR platform, we offer a solution to; break the barriers that hinder innovation and interoperability, meet compliance regulations and leverage the cloud for ubiquitous technology enablement.
With our recent $25 million Series B funding, we are starting our next chapter as the leaders in healthcare data. Check us out in Forbes.
What You'll Do
- Build out the API that powers our industry-leading FHIR solution
- Work in an agile team where you will influence the team’s priorities and deliverables
- Confer with users and stakeholders to understand software requirements
- Demonstrate and document system architecture and software solutions
- Prepare and participate in software design discussions and code reviews
- Drive improvement in operations by conducting systems analysis and identifying potential changes in policies and procedures.
What You'll Need
- Willingness and passion to learn continuously
- Knowledge of agile development practices
- Familiarity with or proficiency in Node.js, Python, or SQL
- Familiarity of serverless/microservices architecture, AWS, and Dynamo
- Bonus points for knowledge and interest in digital healthcare technologies and data standards such as HL7 FHIR
100% Paid Medical and Dental Insurance for employees
Home office stipend
Parental Leave (12 weeks for birthing parents/ 3 weeks non-birthing)
Company meetings with free lunch