What if nature could be harnessed to help farmers sustainably feed the planet? Since 2014, Indigo has questioned agriculture's full value chain to improve grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health. The company's scientific discoveries and digital innovations have amplified new value from soil to sale, benefiting more than 10,000 growers to date. Indigo is also the company behind The Terraton Initiative, a global effort to drawdown one trillion tons of atmospheric carbon dioxide by unlocking the potential of agricultural soils. In 2019, Indigo was ranked #1 on CNBC's Disruptor 50 list. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Indigo has additional offices in Memphis, TN; Research Triangle Park, NC; Sydney, Australia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Basel, Switzerland; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.“ As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.
The Sr Solution Architect for Oracle Cloud will have the responsibility to define the system architecture, roadmap and integration for Indigo's Oracle Cloud platform. In this position you will be responsible for ensuring solutions align with the Oracle product roadmap, existing processes for each impacted team, as well as working with technology teams to define, document, and implement Indigo's Cloud & Integration design methodologies. This role will build deep relationships with IT product management, enterprise architecture and business stakeholders, facilitating collaboration between these teams.
The candidate must be analytical and adept at working in a team environment. The ability to prioritize multiple projects and effectively partner with stakeholders to drive the business forward is key.
- Become very closely familiar with our IT Systems Architecture, Integrations, and all related projects and processes
- Refresh Oracle Cloud technology roadmap
- Review existing processes and identify deltas to Oracle best practices
- Define and document standard practices around Oracle Cloud integration
- Complete architecture review and design for 2020 project pipeline
- Evaluate Oracle product roadmap for future state capability candidates for Indigo adoption
- Complete technical debt evaluation and remediation plan
- Work with IT Product Management and Enterprise Architecture to formalize architecture review as it relates to Oracle platforms
- Deep understanding of Oracle Cloud/EBS modules
- Accounting Hub
- Product Data Hub
- Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- Integration Cloud (OIC)
- Knowledge of End-to-End business processes such as:
- Customer to Cash
- Source to Deliver
- Record to Report
- Ability to communicate directly with business partners and end users including training as necessary
- Ability to collaborate in a team-oriented environment including 3rd party and offshore resources
- Ability to work in a dynamic iterative manner
- 3+ years of experience managing/implementing Oracle Cloud ERP
- 5+ years experience in a technical architecture role with ERP
- Experience designing/building integrations to other platforms and partners including:
- Custom built software and platforms – AWS, Azure, Marketplaces
- Education: B.S. or M.S. required
- Certification: Oracle Cloud/Fusion
- Experience working internationally (EMEA, LATAM preferred)