Senior Program Manager Diversity - Recruitment , Devices DSS & EDS Recruitment
The Devices & Services Talent Acquisition team is seeking a passionate, resourceful and collaborative Diversity Program Manager to help us build and execute upon strategies and programs in support of our Diversity Roadmap for America’s region. With strong support and sponsorship from your customers and leadership, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant impact.
Key job responsibilities
You will have the opportunity to dive into data and turn ideas into action. You will propose and execute projects to increase the diversity of our candidate pipeline and track progress to goals to ensure the most impactful results. You will be a part of a team that is led by curiosity, likes to get stuff done and have fun while doing it. There are many opportunities in this space to innovate and learn, experiment and pilot, and work closely with our business leaders as well as HR team. We like to work hard, have fun, and make history while we improve our business, our people, our culture.
In this role, you will:
· Partner closely with Project Managers, Recruiting Managers, Recruiters, and Coordinators to help build a diversity recruiting plan and partner with these stakeholders to execute on that plan.
· Partner with your internal customers and business leaders to understand their unique needs and build solutions accordingly.
· Identify and implement best practices and initiatives ranging from diversity data, recruiter training, branding, diversity recruiting tools and external partners.
· Earn trust across a range of partners and customers to establish yourself as a trusted SME.
A day in the life
Daily partnership with the DSS & EDS TA Director, leadership team and recruitment org on our diversity strategy, initiatives and analytics.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 5+ years of experience managing teams
· 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Experience designing and delivering scalable diversity programs
· Inclusion & Diversity experience
· Experience with recruiting processes
· Experience effectively partnering with HR and business teams to build effective programs and strategies
· Ability to influence without authority, think proactively, and work both collaboratively and independently
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate complex information in an approachable manner
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.