Location: Boston, MA
Team: Information Security
We're looking to add a Senior Program Manager to our Information Security team.
In this role, you'll leverage your robust “tool box“ of program management knowledge and strategies to build repeatable processes, ensure accountability across InfoSec and partner teams, and show us how to measure success.
You have experience navigating new environments, so you will be able to assess and improve our existing program independently. You have leadership skills, and will be capable of building out a program/project management team within InfoSec as we scale.
Day In The Life:
You meet with the owners of the vulnerability management program to guide them through the process of identifying new KPIs. The program owners struggle at first, but you ask the right questions help them figure out which metrics will make it possible to identify the health of that program at a glance and make quick, smart decisions about the program's direction. You make a plan to automate the process of pulling these KPIs on a regular basis.
Next, you meet with the information security leadership team to ensure the next quarter's roadmap is up-to-date. You notice that some of the projects they've prioritized don't align with the biggest security risks on the risk register, so you lead them through updating the roadmap accordingly.
After lunch, you head down to the 4th floor barista bar for a quick sync-up with a Program Manager from another team. You swap strategies and leave with some new ideas to implement.
You spend the afternoon building a quarterly review deck. You built the template, and it provides information in a way that is concise, clear, and actionable. You ensure project and program owners have provided the appropriate updates, and you synthesize their input into a thoughtful overview of the program's current state.
You leave the office early. You were really “in the zone“ earlier that week and worked a little late finishing up a project. You're delivering great work, and in return, your team gives you a ton of flexibility.
Basic Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years program/project management experience
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated success in the following:
- Driving cross-functional collaboration with internal/external stakeholders
- Written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Tracking progress with KPIs and metrics
- Creative problem solving skills
- Holding teams accountable
- Working independently with loosely defined requirements
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Master's degree in a business related field
- PgMP or similar certification(s)
- Process Improvement certification and/or experience
- Experience working with remote/geographically separated teams
- Experience using Confluence and Jira
- Consulting experience
- Significantly uplevel our program management and project management processes and tools to more effectively deliver security value for our company and customers
- Develop and maintain InfoSec's project roadmap with our CSO and InfoSec leadership team
- Coordinate with project leads to ensure projects are prioritized and stay on track by helping identify/remove blockers
- Build and deliver program metrics and communications to provide updates to stakeholders, including executives.
- Partner with our Security Risk Management Lead and multi-functional risk owners to ensure risk owners' remediation plans stay on track or are course-corrected in a timely fashion
- Assist in establishing and circulating InfoSec's annual goals, ensuring InfoSec's roadmap fully supports them and that they align with and uphold department/company-level goals
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible work hours
- 401k matching
- Brand new TD Garden office location
- Access to free on-site barista bar and snacks